- Assigns one or more resources to a binding type.
- Binding Parameter
- Additional, named data stored with a binding. Needs to be defined by the binding type. Can be optional or required.
- Binding Type
- A name for a semantic type of resources, like “thor/translations”. Should start with the vendor namespace of the package that defines the name.
- Child Resource
- A resource nested in another resource.
- A logical grouping of files in a directory. Typically installed with Composer.
- Path Mapping
- Maps a path prefix to a file or directory in a Composer package.
- Path Prefix
- A prefix of a Puli path, like
- Public Resource
- A resource that is published in the document root of a web server and accessible in the internet.
- Puli-Enabled Package
- A package that contains a
puli.jsonfile in its root directory.
- Puli Path
- The path of a resource in the resource repository, like
- A file or directory, typically XML, YAML, HTML, CSS, an image etc.
- Resource Consumer
- A package that defines a binding type and uses resources bound to this type.
- Resource Provider
- A package that contains resources bound to a binding type of a resource Consumer.
- Root Package
- The package for the current project. Any Puli project has exactly one root package and any number of package dependencies (non-root packages).
- URL Format
- A printf string used to generate URLs of public resources, like
- Short for Universally Unique Identifier. A random 128-bit value used to identify bindings and other distributed objects managed by Puli.
- Web Server
- Represents a physical web server in Puli. Typically has a URL format and a document root.